Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Uninsured & Honoring Medical Bills


I just took an important step to honor my medical bills. Bought a binder, made space for every service that has been a gift to me; doctors, testing centers & hospital. Will now make payments, no matter how small, so that I honor these people for their time and medical expertise! Can't lament being uninsured ... must move forward! ASII ♥

For 24 years, prior to changing careers, I was insured to the gills! The best that my money could by. Lucky enough to have incredible benefits during my breast cancer, diabetes and through my gastric bypass and reconstructive surgeries. Although I find myself without that familiar net to catch me... I will honor this experience!

Studying the Law of Circulation, I was taught to gift people and services. In this instance, I have already been gifted with the time, heart and expertise of multiple entities. On this planet, at this time, I am called to honor them with money. They send bills for their services and we honor them by giving money so that everyone attached to the business can continue to live as we will live. I find a peace knowing that I will give them all that I receive from my artwork, endeavors and donations.

Thank you God, for allowing me this experience. I know that it is vital to my growth (no matter how much it sucks ~ lol). I'm now one of those "masses" that finds themselves uninsured during a major health experience. I believe that I am meant to know this time and pass on my learning as part of my faith and my ability to communicate. And so it is!

Have a blessed day!
Colista

Your donations can be mailed to "The Colista Lich Ovarian Cancer Fund" at Black Hills Federal Credit Union, 225 Main Street, PO Box 1420, Rapid City, SD 57709-1420, (605) 343-0891, http://www.blackhillsfcu.org/

1 comment:

bathmate said...

Very impressive posting. I enjoyed it. I think that others will find it useful for them. It is a good posting. It's pretty much impressive with it. Good luck.

Bathmate