Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holy Moley Blessings Batman!!

Hello "Spirit Posse"!

It was a hopeful rumor until this morning. Dr. Kuyper & his staff at Alternative Health are detoxing and strengthening me out of their own pockets! I would say "free" ... but it isn't... their skills, energy and time is extremely valuable! I cried as Maryjo told me the good news. When I think about this blessing ... I keep bursting into *tears*

Their mix of Chiropractic, muscle testing and energy balancing ... AMAZING!! Loved the first treatment. It left me feeling flushed and invigorated. My shoulders & neck are a bit sore but the rest of me feels ... well, like healing is happening! My next treatment with these amazing humans will be next Monday. Yea!

Maryjo gave me another gift today when she contacted a friend in Washington who crochets hats! They got my favorite colors & a specially created design will be on it's way next week!! This woman doesn't know me ... she just wants to help. So, as a thank you ... please check out her work at Lullabye Lamb Custom Hats.  Thank you.

I got another gift while checking out at Michael's (craft store)... the girl behind the counter said, "The woman who just checked out wanted me to give you these coupons." Talk about the gift of paying it forward!! (I'd just paid for a coffee for the woman behind me at BigD!) Two of her three coupons were for items I'd chosen to purchase today.  (I'm making cards & gifts ... shhhh ... don't tell).

There are NO coincidences. Everything that we experience is meant to give us reasons to count our blessings! God & this Universe have obviously been trying to get my attention for a while ... now they've resorted to a health scare to REALLY get my attention. Well, I'm listening, learning, and Loving!! I won't let any of these gifts, blessings & lessons pass me by... And So It Is (ASII)

Blessings to all of you, on this wondrous day!
Colista

My Original Art ... customizable as tshirts, mugs, posters & more Art Sparks by Colista

..

No comments: