Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Chemo Starts Next Wednesday

The waiting is finally all over with.

On Thursday, Dec. 17, I'm scheduled for outpatient surgery. At 3:30pm MST they will install the Chemo Port in my shoulder. I did not get randomized for the inter peritneal chemotherapy protocol, so I'm NOT getting an Abdominal Catheter placed. Chemotherapy will start next Wednesday (instead of Friday) because I didn't want to have every weekend ruined with Friday chemo.

Because studies have shown that Abdominal Chemotherapy improves the delivery of the drugs in Stage III cancers ... that's the one I wanted. However, as I'm already cancer-free ... and am just going through all of this Western medicine to prove it to my doctors ... whichever protocol I end up in will be perfect for this body! My tears flowed when I found out, only because I had expectations. I release them to God!! This will be the best treatment available for this human body!! (ASII)

The medical bills keep arriving. The amounts (now totaling over $40,000) have forced me to do some things that I didn't want to... such as applying for Medicare and Social Security Disability. And as much as I REALLY don't want to rely on the government for assistance ... I can't get help from Rapid City Regional Hospital until I've provide either acceptance or decline letters from both entities. Heck, I've only drawn unemployment once in my life ... at 22, when I didn't know any better. It's here now, so I must accept it and move on. (ASII)

The outcomes will be perfect ... because if the experience is here then it must be time! And So It Is. I remain ever grateful for everyone who holds in their consciousness the truth of my perfect, healthy body. The energy of your thoughts and prayers is powerful!

Blessings,
Colista
.

Gifts are available with free shipping at my Art Sparks store. Thank you so much for your support!
.

No comments: