Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shaving My Head ~ VIDEO

Wrote instructions into the video ...
where to fast forward and where to listen to me giggle.

I wish to share not to bore you to tears while I take shears to my Woodstock hair. I did this last Sunday but wasn't ready to post it for the masses until today. I want to thank my Auntie Joanne for the crochet of three really nice, warm hats. I also want to thank you guys for being here with me... it NEVER goes unnoticed or unappreciated! BLESS YOU!!! C'

The video is posted on Facebook ... you can friend me at Colista Lich ... just send me a note and tell me you found my blog and wish to follow my journey :)

May you know gratitude in your abundance, and faith in your miracles!!
Colista
x

5 comments:

Formosa's Finest Photography said...

Oh Colista!! You are stronger than I am, than most of us really. I truly watch you in utter awe. I wish you the BEST, girly. You stay tough, you warrior!! Love you to pieces and you're ALWAYS in my thoughts and prayers!! XOXOXO Lisa Skarzynski

Sherri said...

You are full of grace. Thank you for letting us be with you.

Anonymous said...

wow! you are brave and beautiful. my friend sher told me about you. i'll be sending up prayers for you. and be careful with the duct tape!!!

kdjohme said...

your a sweetheart colista .
i'm glad you can smile and laugh as you do ! god bless you dear .

Aunt Nette said...

Colista - way to go girl. I was feeling like I was the only one that didn't feel like it was a big loss to shave my head. You are still as beautiful as always. By the way, Gilda told me about the duct tape when I first shaved my head. I checked with several people and nobody had ever heard of such a thing. I didn't use the duct tape and everything was fine. My hair has grown back just fine. - Sending you the best of thoughts!!