Sunday, January 10, 2010

Angel CLE Classes!


I woke up slowly from my dream. It was a long dream, and I'll leave out the really weird parts about being on a dating-type show (hehe), but the jist was ... being in a not-so-serious car wreck and having someone come by to assist me. I said to this person, "You are such an angel for stopping to help me. I don't know what I would have done at this time of night?" They replied, "I get the pleasure of being one of your angels. It's the only reason we keep coming back."

In the dream, and as I woke, that statement struck me as such a profound truth! It also harkens back to a children's book that I tend to quote to my friends ... "The Little Soul and the Sun" by Neale Donald Walsch (Author) and Frank Riccio (Illustrator) ... were it says, ""Of course this Friendly Soul is an angel!" God interrupted. "Everyone is! Always remember: I have sent you nothing but angels."" The book is fabulous, and I recommend you read it if you are sad about your current circumstances. But the memory of this book is just the jumping off point to my angel musings...

What if Earth is a part of "heaven"? What if this is the testing ground for getting our etherial wings? Or is the place were we take our "continuing education" classes? Here is where we get the chance to experience forgiveness when an angel does something to be forgiven. We get to experience love when another angel comes into our life as someone lovable. We get to experience all of the emotions necessary to make us better & better "unseen" angels!! After we have experienced being human angels ... we make much better decisions as heavenly hosts.

This thought makes me cry ... because I can see ALL of my family, friends, doctors, nurses, acquaintances, etc. as the Angels that you are. I can even see the angel in those who are here to experience "pain". They are the "low energy" angels who have chosen to experience "suffering" or "separation from God" ... gifting us with the experience of being caring, loving and patient. Without someone to care for, to love, or be patient with ... how else would we experience these things that are all a part of The Great I Am?

I have always said that we are only here for three reasons ... To Learn ... To Teach ... and to Love! While teaching we learn ... while learning we teach ... and while loving we are changing the vibration of the very planet we live on! We take these three things with us everywhere we go. I'll write more on this in another posting ... because it's a book in progress.

Through the tears I shed as I write this morning ... I can see exactly how my life is blessed with Angels! I can also see and, more importantly, FEEL my own divinity. I work at giving more and more each day ... even as I need care, medical attention, love, phone calls, hugs, and laughter from my Angels in return. Nothing will stop me from being an Angel here on earth ... gathering experiences with you, my amazing Angel friends!!

Blessings to you!
Colista
x

No comments: