Friday, January 15, 2010

98% Chance of Chemo!!


Met with the amazing Dr. Helen Frederickson, ObGyn/ Oncologist/ Surgeon, at 3pm today and got a lot of questions answered. First, she said that the chances of chemo next Wed. are 98%. Second, I should continue to meditate and manifest the magic blood work number 1,000! Unlike other chemo protocols, this one is so strict that it will not let her proceed without that magic number. My body will heal and adjust to this process ... especially now that I know what it is that I'm manifesting !!

The next topic was financial. Dr. Fred said that I shouldn't worry about my medical bills. She said that no cancer patient of hers will ever go without care and treatment ... and the bills will take care of themselves. She will continue to send invoices so that when I get aide there will be a record of her care and treatment so that she can be reimbursed. If, however, I am not eligible for a program that would reimburse her ... she said that her company would assist me and that  "If we keep billing you it's easier to write this off at the end of the treatment." I'm ever hopeful that aide will arrive to assist me in paying the bills ... and so it is !!! In many forms from many avenues.. Woo Hoo.

We discussed my visiting Denver in February. I told her that I wanted to know when each series would be administered because the first series, with the big three drugs, causes some nausia. She said that the 2nd or 3rd week in February would probably work best. So, I'll continue conversations with my brother and his family and know that the perfect time to come and see everyone in Denver will come to pass! Can't wait to attend church and give out hundreds of hugs!!

Speaking of church, Rev. Cynthia James called me today and spent 30 minutes of her valuable time speaking with me about my vision for recovery. Her insights into creative visioning and developing new and powerful affirmations was much needed. It gives Kay and I a direction for our weekly work. She said that the reason I'm having a hard time visioning my future is that I have two paths currently running in tandem. The first is survival and the second is my calling to follow my bliss. I am being called for something bigger and I'm not yet in resonance with that higher vision. Wow! Gives me a path for bigger prayers. ASII

Since my teens I've known that art and communication are my callings. My art and my ability to break down complex ideas is being called into purpose. My willingness to be available to Spirit for that higher purpose is undenyable. I have been used and will remain open to being used to teach, to learn and to love!! Rev. Cynthia's feeling was that my creativity can be of service and abundance to the world. I'd settle for being creative and in service to whatever community truly needs what I have learned and am learning today.

So, there's today in a nut shell. Feeling good physically and emotionally. Manifesting perfection, peace and patience ... and I wish the same for each of you. Don't forget to let me know if you have a prayer need or wish me to hold something in consciousness. I am available ...

Blessings!
Colista

There are new items on my art site ... I've scanned my 1" x 1" box tops and am making items with them. An example is above... hope you'll check them out at www.Zazzle.com/Colista.
x

No comments: