Thursday, February 11, 2010

Star Light ~ Haiku

The star light star bright
What is it you wish tonight?
Close your eyes and dream
    ~Colista

I can feel the prayers working on my heart and body. There is so much love in my life that I'm overwhelmed with happy tears. I've got my "Alvin Maker" on and creating art & jewelry with ease. What an amazing life I have been given!

What area of your life are you not giving grattitude? Is there an area where you are remaining a victim? Where you may be blaming someone else for your current circumstances? ... if so, then STOP IT! You are ultimately responsible for where you find yourself today. Did you believe you weren't worth blessings... did you believe you were struggingling ... did you believe that miracles were someone else's domain? If so, then you are NOW enlightened.

You are responsible for your current circumstances... open your thinking to the opportunities at hand and you will know prosperity and opportunity. Close your mind to these things and you will remain hidden from the abundance of the Universe. I know these things, because I experience these things on a daily basis. I bless everyone ... because I know that it is a blessings to me in return. Do before it is done unto you! LOVE!!!

I know your worth!
BLESSINGS!!
Colista
x
The angel on my site is from my Zazzle account. There are tshirts and shoes available with this  symbol of love and light. Thank you for taking a look ... and telling your friends about my art. Blessings! C' www.Zazzle.com/Colista

No comments: