Friday, February 12, 2010

A Snoring Symphony

Grandma is snoring. So are Dad and two of the three dogs. Jenny, the Schnauzer, wanted out and was doing her tiny barking thing to get my attention. That's how I find myself awake at 4:15am. I am listening and have decided to do some writing to see what the Universe is saying to me.

The first thing that comes to mind ... finish one major project today. I don't know yet know what that means but I'll bet it reveals itself to me as I'm writing. There will be one thing that will bring me a sense of relief once it's done. It's cool to think that just one completed task can open an energetic line that might be closed ... Hey! I know what the thing is!! I have to mail a thank you card ... a big one that I drew for the staff of Mile Hi Church.

Mile Hi is my beloved Denver church. It has the most centered and loving people I have ever had the priviledge of worshiping with! I miss them terribly. In fact, I love my church so much that I haven't been able to settle into a Rapid City church. The staff is so supportive of my journey (and my brother, who works there) that they took time to draw, cut out, color or sketch prayers for me. The very thick package of amazing energy I received brought teras to my eyes. Each "card" contains fun images and eloquently written blessings. I pull them out each time I want a reminder of how whole, healed and healthy everyone already believes I am!

I am so blessed by everyone who puts even a second's thought in my journey! I believe that those thoughts are prayers for my cure. Each of you who phone, mail, email or write to me on Facebook or Twitter is a blessing on my journey! And, as I've mentioned to a few, I can't complain about anything ... and if I did I'd expect to be struck down by lightening! I'm still here! I'm walking around, creating art with my mind & hands, and able to speak, write and learn. What more could I possibly ask for? I am SO blessed!

So, an hour has passed. I'll finish this disjointed missive ... and go back to sleep for an hour or so. All of you have a wonderful weekend!! A few suggestions ... Hug someone you have never hugged. Share your smile with strangers. Compliment a women on her outfit. Kiss someone you love. Make the most of Valentine's day ... and if you don't have a spouse or significant other ... go to a nursing home with some "little kid" cards and hand them out. THAT will bring you some great energy! Finally, practice being happy ... because happiness is a conscious choice we make in the face of any evidence to the contrary.

With immenuse gratitude and love,
Colista
x

No comments: