Thursday, February 4, 2010

Better Chemo Scheduling

We're coming to a new equilibrium for the chemotherapy! That's great news because from the start there has been a lot of starting and stopping going on. It seems to be two weeks of chemo and one week off. This is due to the fact that no matter how much my white count builds up ... the first series of chemo, where I get all three of the most potent drugs, crashes my count. Even though my count is low for week two they are giving me chemo and counting on the third week's neupogen shots to built me back up.

My Zazzle site is generating a bit of income each week and I'm still painting for my April 1-30 art show. There is money coming in the future ... just not anything to qualify as being self-employed. If you want to see what I'm selling, please visit www.Zazzle.com/Colista* and see if there's anything you'd like to purchase or give as a gift ;)

I remain so grateful for the people that call, write and instant message me. Due to the immune precautions, I spend so much time isolated that the contact you guys provide is invaluable! I love my Facebook friends and sincerely appreciate your notes and follows.

I continue to keep everyone in my prayers and wish you as much prosperity and happiness as I'm experiencing every day! If you are that happy ... you are truly experiencing the best that life has to offer! May your faith grow, your wallet be full and your hearts be light!

Blessings!
Colista
x

No comments: