Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lift Me ~ Haiku

Beacons in my soul
Prayers from friends and famly
Again they lift me!
    ~Colista

I hope you're all having as amazing a day as I am. Man, we're surrounded by so many blessings ... my greatest blessings are family and all of you!! WHOOT!! ♥

I spoke with a wonderful reporter, Shelly, from the Rapid City Journal. She is researching the possibility of an article about the assistance that Alternative Health Care (and others) are providing during my triumph over the ovarian cancer diagnosis. What an amazing turn of events! All of these people deserve all of the publicity (and increase in business) that they can get ... their generosity deserves to be rewarded!!

Between the art show, the jewelry outlets, the rocking chair raffle, the passion party open houses and the dance ... I'm overwhelmed. That's not including the beauty of my 14 year old neice, Nicola, offering to give me the money she's getting for teaching cello lessons to elementary school students. Of course I told her to put the money in her Julliard college fund! But, man, what a blessing she is!

So, I remain in gratitude ... thankful for all of my friends who call and who let me call them when I'm needing contact. I'm grateful for my Facebook "Spirit Posse" who send me jokes and videos to make me laugh. I also appreciate the prayers that are going out into the Universe to heal and support me. WOW, am I one grateful 46 year old woman!!

Blessings y'all!
Colista
x

No comments: