Monday, February 8, 2010

Rapid City Journal Article

The blood count verdict is in... the count was... 11 (down from 6,000+ 2 weeks ago). So, I'm starting the neupogen shots this afternoon. I'll go in daily for 7 days. Bloodwork again next Monday and start chemo again next Wednesday. I'd speculated that this would be the pattern ... two weeks on then one week of rest (and shots in the arm). Do I know my body or what? YEA!!

The wonderful Rapid City Journal writer, Shell Jeffery published an article about my April art show at Alternative Fuel Coffee House. She also talked about my triumph over the ovarian cancer diagnosis. I'm overwhelmed by the quotes she got from my friend, Maryjo Suek, who painted a rocking chair to raffle off for my medical fund, and for the generosity of Alternative Health Care. They are donating all of their new patient fees ($25/each) to my care. I'm so grateful!!

Artist Finds Good Medicine Readying For Art Show

I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday! We were all blessed to wake up this morning. To breathe and to be able to hug those we love. Share your smiles with everyone! We are so blessed!!!

Namaste,
Colista
x

No comments: