Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gratitude for my Doctor!

My friend, Jill, nudged me to write up the good news that I got from one of my doctors on Wednesday. I hadn't thought of it ... but a bit of good news goes a LONG way!!

I was grateful that another amazing friend, Sabrina, made arrangements for me to have some holistic tests run. It's important that my body, mind and soul be on the same page prior to starting chemo on Wednesday (Dec. 3rd). They looked at my vital organs, processing systems, vitamins & minerals, allergies and, honestly, a bunch of other things that I didn't catch. Let's just say, it was a thorough testing from a fabulous group of women!

THE GOOD NEWS:  The doctor looked everything over and told me that he was impressed. There is relatively little stress going on inside my body! My system was obviously a bit stressed... but nothing like he'd seen in other cancer patients. He noted that I should keep up my meditation and visualizations because it was obviously working. Then the Doc promised that they could help me with my only real complaint ... I can't eat anything without my stomach cramping up (left over from the gastric problems in the hospital). I can't eat and have lost almost 17 lbs! His being able to help me was amazing news ... I love to eat and don't want to lose any more weight! (Yes, odd thing for any woman to say :)

So, join me in My visualizations ~ Colista's body is cancer free and there isn't anyone or anything that can prove her wrong!!

Thank you for your prayers and your loving support! 
Please know that I'm here for you too!

Blessings,
Colista

No comments: